Currently waiting shyenne to get her hair done. Have been here since 3pm. But since we came, i sat a while before heading all over orchard to get my chinese new year shopping done. Wow. I miss shopping knowing that i have tons of money to spare. So miserable lor. Headed to wisma .. Then took a look at f21. Nothing caught my eye actually. So just headed around .. Had to go cotton on's factory outlet.. I used to think its cheapo since it really is quite cheapo. Well, i saw 3 tops i liked. They added to $20 and i had to think eh! So i hid those tops under a pile of clothes so i can walk around and see if there's anymore likes nt before i buy. See how pathetic? $20 stuff also need to do this. Gahhh. So went dorothy perkins and bought this brown belt for $13. then just headed around. I loved this $73 brown bag from dorothy. somemore since my resident brown bag has died. So i can't buy and left there with a heavy heart.. Im so broke that i don't even wanna try. So walked around and just bought the tops from cotton on. And headed to mimosa in far east plaza to get a pair of black sandals. I loved it though. But i had to think about it for .. Half an hour despite it being $23.90. Last time to me, shoes below 100 is cheap.. Zzz. Okay la. V lethargic now. Gnna just take a short nap.
I just cant sleep. Hahaha, in front of me got his cute guy cutting his hair. Mmmm. Shall slowly admire. Anyhoos, last night i had a nightmare. So scary. I dreamt i lost my wallet. It felt soooo real. And scary. I really panicked. And it felt so real until i woke up. Ohgoshhh. actually i just miss shopping.. Gahh. but anyway, i suddenly lost all interest in cleo. I find it too shallow now that i see the kind of articles they have. E.g. How to touch your naked man? Lol! Yup, thats what i've been reading monthly for more than 2 years. I always skip the sex section. Lol. Well, sometimes i'll read it. Then i find it pointless cus i also dun have anyone to use it on. Today seems like valentines day. Loads of couples on the streets. Hmmm. i can't possibly hide from them all my entire life. So just see lor. Free show ba.
No comments:
Post a Comment