Wednesday, February 23, 2011

its 4.30am and im in tears..

i couldn't sleep. From 3am when i lay on my bed. I start to think about the future. And i see my friends leaving me for their studies/ careers/ families. I see my family also leaving me. I dont wanna be alone. I feel so scared. Especially these days when i've been mad studying. time passed sooo quickly. Suddenly, im in bed again and i wondered, havent i been in a bed just a couple of hours ago? Its so scary i was just crying thinking of the future. Im scared im unable to cope with the future. Im scared of failure. Or, what if alll that i've worked hard for or believed, fail??? im scared. I feel that i have less and less in life to look forward to as i grow up. Can time please freeze? I am very terrified. how? I cant stop thinking and being frightened. I wished someone could call me or tell me now that everything will be alright. I wished they could look me in the eye and tell me life's only gonna get better from here on. Sigh. Im very very very scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment