Thursday, April 14, 2011

So fucking vulnerable.

Had my period yesterday halfway through lecture. And my cramps were really bad. And on the way home, i suddenly felt extremely lonely. And on the train... I am ashamed. I kept thinking about ben's arms around me. Its just that i was in so much pain and cramps.. I really could use a pair of strong and warm arms around me. Its days like these that i feel fucking ashamed. But yeah. Whats the point? Then again, i really don't want any other guys. I just want someone i really like. More importantly, someone i can trust. And of course, someone who likes me back. But actually.. Friends can do as much love to you also. Like kept msging reggie on the way home.. And though i was complaining to her about the lonely part.. Im glad i had her at my most needed hour to complain to. Thanks regetable.

well.. Anyway, i feel like im a grain of sand on the beach. When the waves sweep me away, there might be an empty spot. But it won't be long till the waves bring in another grain of sand to replace me. I feel im losing friends. i used to think im unique and probably, rather irreplacable. But i guess.. I am. Guess i have to accept the fact that.. Im like every other grain of sand on that beach. Nothing less. Nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment