Tuesday, May 3, 2011

im going to look the other way..

okay. I've decided that its nt worth being so frustrated about the GE this time that it eats into my sleep and focus on studies. Since i cant vote anyway.. I've decided that if this time round, low thia khiang and his team isnt voted in, i am so putting 'wanderluster' into action. Really dont recognise the singapore i once lived in. If no one bothers, why should i? Lets just see singapore give all its taxes to our ministers. I really dont wanna stay and watch this happen. Whatever la. Gahhhhh. I dont wanna study hard now only to work hard later where my pay will go to the government's pocket. I rather not have a family and travel all around. Sigh. Really v discouraging for me if low thia khiang loses... Come on voterssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment