Monday, May 30, 2011
im a horrible person.
i am so fucking angry with myself. For being so stupid and fooolish. And i distrust all men. All men. The one guy i had faith in, is so disappointing. Honestly, i ought to fuck myself for being so stupid. People say, once bitten twice shy. But bitten twice already, still not shy. I am fucking pathetically stupid. Its god's way of waking me up, im sure. Once im done with what im supposed to help him out with, i dont wanna have anything to do with him already. So so so soooo angry. And because of him, though i dont look like im a horrible person, i know for myself that i am one fucking big fucktard. One big gigantic knobhead is what i am. Oh fuck. Rlly rlly rlly damn angry. I hope i learn. Rlly. Im really... I have nothing to say myself, rlly. Oh my gosh. He ... Doesnt know what kind of sacrifices i made eh. And yet, it just results in such disappointment.. I reallyy cannot think of anyone else more stupid and pathetic as me. Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fucking fucking annoyed eh. Blah. Blahhhhhhhhhhhh. I cannot blame him. Only myself. For being so naive. Soooooo naive. Soooooooooooo pathetically pathetic i dont even deserve any pity, not in the most basic form. Rlly. Ggahhhhhh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment