Yet another disappointment yesterday. Didn't do well for MA at all. in fact, i was so onto solving one question, i didnt do other questions... and i lost 25 marks cus i had no time. and as for the rest, full of careless mistakes. its another paper where the uncertainty of passing is greater than the certainty of failing. very very black. i guess we all underestimated UOL. it was so tough. compared to prelims, this is a mountain. im very scared i'd fail. but.. i cannot delude myself that it will go well because i know.. im on the fence.
Luckily, i met up with nei yesterday to shop for his vest for some party. The walking and random shopping really cheered me up.and also, as usual, his lameness is really.. I think even the heaviest hearts will lift up. I didnt know why, but we ended up watching fast and furious 5 when later, we admitted that we thought the other person wanted to watch, then reluctantly agreed to wwatch. Ended up, we slept at the first half an hour. I was so tired and emotionless. Probably cus i slept only for 3 hours the previous night. Great to have friends who care. All in all, i cant wait to take a short break after this exams. Then get a job.. Or i dunno. Im still thinking if i should work at mum's shop or not. Hmm..
Well, anyway.. I have a lot going on in my head. Im quite sick of being what i am. I realise it has been a while since i changed for the better. The last time was probably in poly year 2 when i decided to try contacts and makeup. I dont know if im brave enough again. But i do need to change. And i wanna lose weight. Im sick of being overweight already. For 8 years. To be honest, i wanna date and have fun again. But i dont know why, i dont have the coonfidence to. I need to do something during the hols. Okay. Have tons of things i'd wanna blog about. but time to study. mugging days are just sooooo long. but the breaks are too short. sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment