Dear fate/god/Buddha/whoever takes charge of my life,
I know I have done a lot of bad deeds and am guilty for breaking some hearts which I shouldn’t have. I haven’t been the best person I know and I am sometimes unethical. I have also told you that I would take back a year of my love life so that I can pass my exams. Can I get a timeout? Just for this year and a half. Before you take everything away from me once again. I just ask for this year and a half to be okay for us both. I don’t think I’ll ever find another guy like him. Maybe you have already ruled my life such that I’ll never be attached ever ever again. But I only ask of you, for just this once. This one time.. and you can make me a spinster. You know how much this means to me. You do. For years.. I have been holding back. But now… at times like this.. I really need you to bless me with the opportunity and courage to just.. say what I need to say. And let it go through. Please? i promise that whatever happens, I will not blame you. Or regret. I don’t have much time. I just wanna make the most of it. You know? Sigh. For years, you know the kind of life you have bestowed upon me and just when I thought things would be okay.. it just took a turn.. for the worse. The day is creeping by and I just .. omgg. Please please please. just this once. Just this one time. Okay?
Much thanks and love,
Shirley.
No comments:
Post a Comment