Sunday, July 10, 2011
its 4am and im waiting for the sexy xiinn to shower...
its 4am and im at the chalet waitin for xiin to shower. I just wanna remember this feeling of happinness. Like, though im extremely sleepy.. And i was supposed to be on a diet but i didnt care and just ate pasta for supper and drank full sugared coke.. I cant be anymore thankful. Was chatting with the girls for 3 hours? And so much fun setting up her 21st birthday chalet at arandas. I really hope that we can go on a holiday together. Its gonna be superrrr fun. Confirm tiring, but fun. We never run out of laughter and im thankful for the girls, as always! Xiin's family is fucking awesome and fun! Well.. So awesome. So happy. And im super thankful like mad. And nei coming over to help even though he doesnt know them? Last night he went to seto's place for mj and only slept for 3 hours.. But so glad he actually came and even helped. And very happy the girls loved him. Even xiin's mum. Sent him to the bus stop which we went to pasir ris park to pa tor, though it was super crowded. Lol. Hahaa.. Hmmmm.. He is a god send. Cant ask for more. Need to collect memories to last me for a looong time. Well.. Anyways.. I came back and the girls kept laughing but.. I know they mean well. Really glad to be able to share the joy like this. And we had ' 3 hour dialogue session. Hahahahahah. I hope they find good guys whom they love soon!! Then we can shift into the same block and eat nana's cheesecake everyday. :) thank u god or whoever gave me tonight... Thanks sooo much. :)
Labels:
:D,
awesome day,
Cheer you up,
Nei
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment