Friday, March 25, 2011

ohgod. Im dooooomed.

okay. I wont deny it. Im onto something with a guy. Those who wanna know about it, just msg me and people like alb, i'll tell u when we talk on the phone la.

but ohmygoshhhhh. nothing has happened yet but i am so fucking terrified of smsing him now eh. Im scared it'll become a routine and ohmyfuckingcb. how?? I really refuse to enter into anything eh. Really damn scared of having to walk through the places when my heart is all heavy again. Omfg. Omfg. I really dont wanna be sucked in once more. God, please help. I'd rather like N forever and ever. And not have anymore new guys la.

No. Im not going to. No. Nothing will happen. Remain friends. Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.Remain friends.

Omg. But the familiar feeling. The blood rushing feeling. Its fucking cheebye back. The feeling where i accept all expectations. Then later its because of this that my heart gets crushes again. Omg. Cannot la. I don't want. Ohfuckinghell. Shit. Shit it. How do i convince myself out of it? It wont last. Im sure i'll get hurt in the end. I fucking am so sian la...

No comments:

Post a Comment