Michelle Phan is my role model this time round. I know i've mentioned about her. But last night i watched her videos and look at the kind of evolution she went through. From a wannabe (she looked rather act cute-ish in her very early videos) to becoming so classy, elegantly, effortlessly graceful. She brings out the vibes i want to bring out when im 2 years older. And i guess everything has to start somewhere. I know i am not as rich as her and probably wont be as knowledgable and successful as she is. But i wanna take a leaf from her book. Gosh! I have gotten rid of my glasses already. can't believe paris miki gave me a free trial for my contact lenses! So far, the contacts seem to be working well. I don't feel that my eyes are dry. Though no cosmetic effects, it seems rather ok. Also, i now have extra steps in my daily makeup routine.
Anyway, i can't believe the amount of steps she does for her skincare at night? Gosh. Normal serum? Then light serum? Then moisturizer? Then base? i dont even know whats the dfference. I really hope to afford shiseido's moisturizer. The water-based one. Hahah. But shes super funny in her beauty product reviews. She calls garnier garbage. Lol. Ok. Shall trust her. Cus my foundation has run out and she claims that the one im using "loreal true match" is actually not bad. But she says, revlon is the king of foundation. Also, i wanna try out the D.I.Y stuff she uploaded. It shall be my self-improvement project for this year. Shall name it "project woman-ing" Also, have given up on creating double eyelid. Its too fake. I think eyeliner should suffice. so, next month shall use money to stock up on makeup.
Also, wanna get a decent foundation brush. Hmmm. And stock up on foundation, eyeshadow, makeup remover, nail polish. Am gonna try new brands this time la. Anyway, she says its good to rotate beauty products every now and then! Also, will pile up on knowledge of world/politics and whatnot. Hmm. And exercise. Hmmm. She's really pretty without makeup leh. Oh well. Oh ya! And also, learn cooking/baking from nana during hols sia. Hahaha. Yup.
Yesterday came to starbucks with sjsj. Omg. I rlly couldn't study more than 3 pages. Edmund came along and we kept teasing him and joc. Lol! Super fun to be with them. Then joan asked me to write "whore" on her plaster. Fucking funny. then we kept bitching about edmund. And jocelyn was telling us about her ex. Oh well. I feel rather sorry for her! Sigh!! Well.. Its so weird cus that day was discussing with shyenne.. How we all started off with all of us attached/almost attached. Me with ben. Shyenne with clare. Joan with her bf then. And joc w lesnar. Then now, we're all broken up and single. Just over a short span of 6 months? Wow right? Hmmm. But love them! Tmr gonna kbox with them! Woooo. Gonna be maximum 'oldies' tmr with backstreet boys/westlife etc. Lol. Can'r wait. but gotta wake up early tomorrow to accompany bro to get laptop. Cus need my credit card. Bastard. Hahaha. Hmm. Okay la. heading back to the books. Starbucksing alone is rather good eh, i feel. Mmmmmm. nice day today.
No comments:
Post a Comment