havent got a lot of mood to blog. Have been having a rather good life lately. Kieran's back in singapore.. Had a great sunday with him and cousins and bro. Saturday was unforgettable though.. Is me being in a denial. Today mugged. These days, its either im mugging, playing hard or just too tired to care about anything.
There are some small things in life that... I bear grudges on. I don't know why. And sometimes its because i make alot of assumptions based on certain facts. But i should never have. Forget it. Focus on exams ba. I guess... i've changed to become obnoxious and petty. Hmm.
Speaking of forgetting the things people do is easy.. Doing it is hard. But its such a small matter.. And i don't know why.. But the disappointment is still lingering.
I can feel alot of disappointments are coming up. Have decided to put something to the test.. As what joccee and shyenne has told me.. So ya. Gonna be prepared to have 0 expectations, lest another disappointment. Yeah..
Yeah. Enough said. Need ta mug. Have been slacking.. So ya. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment