i know i've said earlier that i'll be too busy to blog.. but based on my 5 years of blogging (exactly 5 years on 27th april. Actually, should add an extra year to that because i started off at moblog before shifted to blogger...) this period of time - the exam period with no one significant in my life period.. Is the most blog-ifiying period. Lol. Sure will have loads and loads of random emo thoughts and i'd rather blog about them than do my report/study/homework as can be seen from my old blog posts. And also, during this time, i would always be reading my old blog posts and laughing at my old self. Well.. In 2009 on this date.. I was thrilled because sly just came into my life and im all eggcited and all. Lol. Reading my old blogpost was like re-reading a novel.. i was reading about how happy i was and i even declared sly to be my bf (!!!) but as i was reading, i shook my head, thinking, "sigh. I bet i never knew what was gonna happen in june". Lol. And the sadder bit was, this novel was a true story on me. I was the lead character. So yeah.
Hmmm. I realise this year is probably the least eventful year thus far. Last year this time, i was brooding about brandon (reggie, dun laugh la! Loool!). Hmmmmm... How time flies. Of course, im not really complaining.. But life is rlly tiring now. I have been mugging till 4am for... 4 days. Sigh. Its taking a toll on my biological clock and honestly, i am not on track. I still have loads and loads to study. Sigh!
Ahhahaha. Once again i thank god for blessing me with the passion to blog so i knew what kind of life i've been leading. Its v interesting to see how my thoughts have evolved (or remained stagnant) through my growing up years.
Ok la. Since i technically dont have a love-life to even worry about, i shall not create unnecessary problems for myself. Hoohoo. Actually, i kinda miss being mad blinded by love. Lol! Hmm. But really, apart from him, i dont trust anyone else when it comes to affairs of the heart..
Ok. Back to the books! Ciao!
Perhaps, i really really am a love pariah.
No comments:
Post a Comment