Wednesday, April 20, 2011

sigh! Who am i kidding?

yaaa! I mean, who the hell am i kidding?? Its obvious to the max that.. He doesn't like me the way i do.. So why am i putting myself in a constant denial? I am always doing this to myself. Why can't i just admit that i am a love pariah and accept it rather than wasting time getting my hopes high just to believe in the unbelievable? Gosh! After going through so much in these 2 years of being in dating hell, i should have known better. Sometimes it can be hard being alone and lonely.. But it doesn't mean i have to put myself in a denial to be happy! But fact is, i really do like him but he doesn't (or explicitly, at least) knows it. I shouldnt' ruin this, right? Okay. Fact accepted: i am a love pariah.

No comments:

Post a Comment