today, i met up with anita to do nei's bday banner in her house. Lol. Her family's damn cute. Lool!! Im seriously damn tired but super accomplished. Shall post pics after his birthday. We have been painting (yes, painting. The only paintbrush i have confidence wielding is probably the nail polish bursh.) for 5 hours. Our limbs all covered in paint.. But so worth it. Totally loved the outcome! Super super better than what we expected. And we made him a special gift which we really hope he'd wear it eh. Super proud leh. This is one party i have contributed to the most, yet can't attend. Oh well. I guess, i really hope he'd enjoy himself.
Guess.. This is probably the last thing he needs me for. Hmmm. Well, anyway, new start tomorrow. 9am at mountbatten square. Hopefully.. Things would go okay. Gosh, thurs gonna drink. Happy! But.. I have to restrain, cus have work on fri. Humph. Okay. V tired. Gonna dry hair and sleep.
Thanks anita! I havent felt this accomplished in a while. I mean, really?? Shirley lim painting! The sentence doesnt sound right. Lol!! I feel like doing more arts and craft during this hols alr. I feel, maybe i do have a thing for arts and craft afterall, despite failing lower sec art! Haha!! Ok.. Nights! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment