Friday, January 7, 2011

Starbucks.

am at starbucks now. Gonna begin mugging. Sigh. Honestly, i dunno how to put info into a brain thats half occupied with thinking about him. I think he's forgotten about me. Why? Why do i even bother? Why cant i just be stronger?? Bahhhhhh. So stupid of me la.

1530 - in starbucks still. Omg. -yaawnnsss- i am so bloody sleepy. Omg. I spent so much time on one question, i wasted alot of time. Now im lethargic and am craving for ice cream/ cheesecake. I think ive gained weight. Omgggggggg. V tired. V v lethargic. Blah.

1620 - gggrrroooaaannssssss. Why is my progress so slow? I took 3 hrs plus to do like 5 simple questions? Im sooo doomed. Fuck. Sighhhhhhhh. I really shouldn't bear any hopes laaaaaaa. Im not, in fact. But gahhh. Whyyyy? Why do i keep looking at his fb??? Gahhhhhhh. I rlly think he has forgotten me. Well. Good for me. And him. Gahhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment