i think i saw him last evening. And with a girl. I msged him to ask if its him but he never replied. I wished he did. Even if its a yes or no, i wished he did. Hate being in uncertainty. Well, anyway im just his friend, this shouldn't concern me, right? Gahhh. Im past caring already la, fucktard. It affected me alot because i didn't rlly know what to feel and it got to me. im more upset with myself cus i was supposed to be over it. Not brood over it so much.. Im sooo stupid lor. Rlly. so pathetic and stupid. Fuck love. Fuckk them all. Cheebs. love doesn't exist. Romantic love doesnt. At least, being a friend, he should just reply my msg, right? Basic courtesy??? And the promise about the xmas card.. Broken? I guess so. Soooooooo stupid. Stupid empty promisessssss! I need to stop. need to stop letting my emotions revolve around him. Im gg crazy. Maybe its god's way of telling me "hey, see?? He's rlly not into u" and then letting me have the clubbing session tonight as a cushion? anyhoos, im blogging at 5.45am. Drinking coffee. Waiting for bert's mum to pick me up. Hahah. Thankfully for the boys. POP lo!
And im home alone this weekend. Im kinda enjoying the new found independence.. Hmmmm.. Hahaha.. Can cry all i want and no one notices. Ok. No more tears for him. O moore!
No comments:
Post a Comment