Saturday, January 8, 2011

When boys become men...

0650- im at the marina bay floating platform now.. Omg. Im soo excited. Idk why. Wanna see nei, martin and alb!! Hahahah. Woooo! Many parents are here, all eggcited. Well, bet this is the day they look forward to after raising their sons for 19 years ba! Haahahahha. Im v v v proud of the boys!

0740- well, still waiting for the ceremony to begin.. Well, seeing how the audience would rush to the aisle to look when the companies marching in.. Hahha. I tried to spot them but all look alike! Everytime i think i see nei or martin, i see another person that looks like him. Im rlly feeling super proud. I see how the grandmothers climb up the stairs despite their aching knees.. And how everyone wakes up so early on a saturday morning and yet, buzzing with excitement.. I just smile. The relaxing music with the sunrise and gorgeous backdrop just makes it all worthy to wake up so early. hahahaha. Im v v sleepy. But im so excited! I feel very happy. Thanks boys! :D

1800 -
Me and sharad carrot!

me and siong kai!

me and martin!

Me and albsie. LOL! one and only pic after all that we've been through! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment